Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring is here!


Vacation season is a here! Weather you go to the beach, lake, theme park or anywhere else, It can be a rough transition. Vacationing is maybe one of the hardest times for nanny/ family communication.

As a nanny it’s very hard to ascertain what the family’s needs are at any given moment, which leaves you continually second guessing yourself. Should I step in? Do they want me to join? Is this part family time? It can be really hard.

I’m sure from the family side it can be equally as hard being that all members of the family are present. Keeping the nanny busy when not needed can be stressful as well.

I have had so much experience with this since I got my professional start as a vacation nanny!

I’m going to try to tell you a few tips and share some cute stories over the next few days.

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment